Smells just like fresh baked chocolate brownies!
Benefits of Soy Wax; Natural, Biodegradable, and easy to clean up. Lower melting point meaning its less risk of burns if your skin comes into contact with the melted wax.
Burn time: up to 20 hours!
To prevent Fire or Injury: Remove packaging before use. Use only in tea-light warmers or UL listed electric warmers approved for wax melts. Read and follow all instructions provided with your warmer before use. Do NOT leave Melter unattended while in use. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Instructions: Do NOT add water, Do NOT melt on stove top or inn on-approved appliances. Use only in well ventilated areas away from flammable materials. Discontinue use if dish contains less than 1/2” of wax.