Black Amber and Lavender soap are made with all-natural and plant-derived ingredients. It is made using a completely handmade process. This soap can be used on all types of skin. Black Amber and lavender soap are made with organic ingredients. It does not contain any parabens, phthalates, or harmful components. We use organic shea butter and natural moisturizers for their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that are very beneficial for the skin. It is a blend of shea butter, rice bran oil, fragrance, kaolin clay, and activated charcoal.
- 100% natural ingredients and handmade
- Moisturizing and Cleansing
- Free from all types of formaldehyde, paraben, and phthalate-cruelty
- keep the wonderful fragrance for a long time
- Castor oil brightens your skin and removes all dark spots.
- Shea butter is rich in vitamin E which promotes skin cell regeneration and helps to increase radiance.
- Sodium lactate is well-known as a natural ingredient. It helps to maintain adequate skin hydration.
- Activated charcoal is a nourishing and moisturizing ingredient that helps keep your skin healthy and rejuvenated.
- Black Amber
How to Use
It Can be used daily. Gently massage the soap bar into wet skin to create a creamy lather. It creates long-lasting creamy and stable foam. Wash thoroughly. It makes the skin smooth, soft, and glowing. It can be used with or without a washcloth.
For external use only! Do not swallow.
Saponified Oil of Canola Oil, Coconut Oil, Sustainable Palm Oil, Castor Oil, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Rice Bran Oil, Fragrance, Kaolin Clay, Activated Charcoal, Sodium Lactate, Mineral Mica Powder.
There are no reviews yet.